After many months of hard work, we are immensely proud to announce the launch of our brand new product, Cloud Containers!
There’s quite a bit we want to share about this product, including the technologies we've utilised such as Docker and Salt Stack but for now we’ll give you a nice quick overview.
With Cloud Containers we set out to solve many of your most common hosting pain points. Things like cross-website security, developer access, ease of management, and environment flexibility. Just check out this list of things that are now simple thanks to Cloud Containers:
- Run one website on PHP 5.4, and the next on PHP 7.0 on the same server.
- Switch a website from PHP 5.4 to PHP 5.6 in just three clicks.
- Self contained websites to prevent cross contamination from an insecure site.
- Deploy your server on SiteHost (Auckland/Sydney) or others like Linode and AWS.
- Control team member or freelancer SSH/SFTP access on a per website basis.
- See server resource usage on a per website basis, including space used, CPU and RAM.
- Reboot an individual website and the environment without impacting other websites.
And that’s just a small sample. We’ll be sharing more of what’s possible over the coming weeks as we roll out new features and improvements to the product.
Cloud Containers are ready to go right now, so if you’re interested you can have your own server in just a few minutes. We think you’ll love them. If you have any questions or want to discuss if Cloud Containers are the right fit for you, get in touch.