We take our customers privacy seriously, and we want you to feel confident that any information you have with us is safe. That’s why this statement is short and free of legal speak. Please take the time to read it, and if you have any questions just ask.
We require all of our customers to provide us with some key information, including names, emails, phone numbers, and sometimes more. This information is vital to the services we offer, allows us to contact you when required and allows us to do our jobs as well as we can. We will never rent, loan, sell or disclose this information to anyone, unless we are legally obligated to do so.
We need billing information so you can pay your account, and we require a credit card to be associated with every account. This information is not stored on our servers in any identifiable or useful way. Our billing partner is Payment Express.
Any of our services that have access to, or include, your personal information (such as our email services or control panel) are protected to the best of our abilities. We store your information securely and whenever appropriate make use of encryption, SSL and other technologies. We keep internal access to these tools limited to certain members of the team, and all team members have training around security and privacy.
Newsletters & Other Communication
We occasionally send out email newsletters and other communication to our customers. We only send these emails to our direct customers and only when we feel that we have some important information to share. You can instantly and permanently unsubscribe from our marketing/promo communications at any time.
- We will respect your information and privacy at all times.
- We will never share, rent, loan, or sell any of your information.
- We will do our absolute best to protect your information and privacy at all times.
- We will be honest and open should a privacy breach occur.
- We will notify you if we make any substantial updates or changes to this page.
- We will only share your information when we are legally required to do so.
- We will answer any questions or concerns you have around privacy by email at email@example.com
Updated 28 June, 2016